Who we are
We are a group of professional corporate strategy consultants that incorporate Eastern Asian philosophies into our strategic framework to help clients understand and work with the uncertain and volatile environment businesses face today.
Why Eastern philosophy in business?
Eastern philosophy by nature focuses on long term sustainability and harmonious relationships.
In a business context, it looks at the big picture of business, economy, and society and focuses on virtuous relationships aimed for long term balanced profitability.
This means establishing harmonious relationships between employees, customers, vendors, stockholders, market and societal trends, etc. When this relationship is established, the organization becomes more resilient and able to overcome challenges and conflicts with ease.
What we do
We customize our services to our clientele. Below are the most common requests we receive:
We consult with management on how to interpret and use the virtues described in Eastern philosophy when dealing with difficult situations and resolve them with integrity and dignity.
We advise on how to “read” the changing market environment based on the five element theory (e.g.which areas will be growing, timing of product launches, etc.) We advise on how to restructure organizations based on the intrinsic nature of the business (businessculture) and the business owner (business owner’s talents and temperament).
We advise on hiring staff (e.g. talents and temperament of the potential new hire, positioning of the new hire, etc.) We can also advise on interpersonal relationships which may be affecting the organization as a whole.
● More effective marketing and sales (being able to sell products and services to the right market at the right timing).
● Increased (and balanced) business volume due to better relationships with customers.
● Less human relationship issues to deal with as people will be in a more harmonious relationship with each other. Reduced turnover rate of staff.
● Reduce hiring time and cost when hiring new staff.
● Find the right business partners.
● Identify potential risks of your own business, business partners, staff quickly and early.
● Establish and maintain balanced perspective between work and personal life.
Through a series of interviews with management and key staff members, we will identify areas that our services can have impact on.
We will provide a proposal on KPIs that we can measure as well as qualitative factors that we can observe.
We will initiate consultation and if necessary provide an implementation plan for your organization.
We can assist with the
implementation and project
management of the plan.
Depending on the consultation content, the client may be able to implement changes on their own.
After implementation, we will return to help measure and observe the changes. We will advise on any follow up action plan as necessary.
|211 East 43rd Street, Suite 1103 New York, NY 10017